Available @ RMI
- Improves Traction!
- Complete with Pressed Bearings!
axle74612G01 Units with MPT1000E axle and 73500G01• Compatible with TXT Electric Fleet/PDS units built from 1997-2009 with
• Ideal for lifted TXT units used on moderately rugged terrain similar to what might be
encountered on a cold, wet morning when hunters are driving to their deer stands
• Ideal for demanding use, such as driving in mud, off-road, steep grades, or wet surfaces
• Improves traction in snow, mud, or during rapid acceleration
• Differential comes complete with pressed bearings for easy installment on axles
of friction modifier (611242) used to lubricate the differential gears after assembly.2oz/90 oil and 80W of 25oz
How To Change The Oil An E-Z-GO Golf Cart
Need help changing the oil on your E-Z-GO golf cart? We have outlined the instructions below in addition to all the tools and supplies needed to change the oil on your golf cart.
Things You'll Need:
- Lint-free rag
- Oil drain pan
- Engine degreaser and paintbrush, or compressed air
- 10W-30 grade engine oil
Start the engine and allow it to warm. Park the golf cart on a level surface, apply the parking brake and remove the ignition key.
- Clean the top of the engine's oil cap, as well as the area immediately surrounding the cap, with a lint-free rag to avoid having potentially harmful debris inadvertently enter the engine when the oil cap is removed.
- Place an oil drain pan underneath the oil filter. The oil filter is located within a triangular metal housing and is attached to the engine with three bolts.
- Remove the oil filter's three retaining bolts with a wrench, then pull the filter out of the engine and allow the oil to drain into the pan. Do not lose the large rubber O-ring that surrounds the filter.
- Clean the oil filter with either an engine degreaser, available at most automotive parts stores, or with compressed air. If using a degreaser, brush the degreaser onto the filter with a paintbrush and allow it to air dry. If using compressed air, direct the air through the filter at no more than 30 pounds per square inch, and from a distance not less than 3 inches.
- Wipe the area surrounding the engine's oil filter mount with a lint-free rag, then slide the oil filter into place within the engine and install the filter's three retaining bolts with a wrench.
- Twist off the engine's oil cap from the top of the engine, and insert a funnel into the opening. Pour 10W-30 grade engine oil into the funnel in small increments, periodically stopping to check the fluid level on the engine's oil dipstick. The dipstick has two lines and the letter "F" stamped into it. The line just under the letter "F" represents the full mark, while the bottom line represents the minimum quantity of oil the engine requires to safely operate. Pour oil into the funnel until the oil level on the dipstick is between the two lines.
- Remove the funnel from the oil cap opening, and install the oil cap
If you have your vin #, Then click on the link below and you will be able to identify what year your Yamaha cart is!
Here’s your Yamaha Golfcart Manuals for Yamaha G-Max Gas and Electric.
Here's your Yamaha Golfcart Manuals for Yamaha Drive Gas and Electric.
To get the most from your E-Z-GO, download its Product & Service Manual by choosing from the list below. Each manual includes valuable information, including safety precautions, simple maintenance tips and how to effectively operate your vehicle. Protect your investment!
Go here to find your correct manual.
Did you know that the new 2Five was designed with the earth in mind? The seats feature foam made from 100% recycled material. The 2Five includes an innovative AC Drive with full-time regenerative braking to restore energy when you apply the brakes.
And importantly, the energy-efficient 48-volt electric powertrain and on-board solid state charger reduce your carbon footprint and allow you to go farther between charges, and charge on the go. Go to Ezgo.com/2five to learn more.
- E-Z-GO Introduces the 2Five™ (eon.businesswire.com)
Electric golf carts are the most common and energy-efficient mode of transporting golfers and their equipment around a golf course. Nearly all golf carts used for recreational purposes are designed to carry two people and two sets of clubs.
Battery configurations are typically 42 volt systems, which consists of seven 6-volt batteries, or 48 volt systems, which consists of six 8-volt batteries. Some newer carts house 12-volt batteries. Golf cart manufacturers usually provide a two-year or limited four-year warrantee on new sealed lead-acid cart batteries, which are meant to output approximately 20,000 energy units--about 1,000 rounds of golf--when properly maintained.
Golf course maintenance personnel recharge institutionally owned golf carts after every 18-hole round of golf, which lasts approximately four to five hours, and measures approximately 6,000 yards (3.5 miles). Individuals who own personal recreational golf carts should also recharge batteries after every round of golf. Depending on the slope of the terrain and the weight of the load, golf carts can travel up to 6 miles on one full charge.
When licensed, golf carts are also used for short-distance street commutes, especially in retirement communities and residential golf settings. A standard twi-passenger golf cart travels at about 5 miles per hour on flat ground. Some street golf cart models feature four seats, rather than two plus an equipment rack. Still, golf cart batteries should be recharged after four hours of use. Nobody likes to be stranded.
Prolong battery life
It takes several hours to re-charge golf cart batteries that have gone completely dead. To lengthen the lifespan of batteries, make sure they are fully charged before each use. Also check the water level in each battery cell at least once a month, refilling with pure distilled water as necessary. Fill only to the plate level. Water levels that are too high cause the acid mixture to overflow and corrode surrounding parts. A good preventative battery regimen frees golfers from worrying about transportation and enables them to focus on their game.
The E-Z-GO RXV Series is the premier choice for playing golf or cruising the neighborhood.