E-Z-GO Offers Extended Warranty
E-Z-GO is now offering an extended warranty program on New Freedom Gas RXV and TXT Models. Freedom's come with a standard 36 month warranty. Now, you can purchase a 12 month extended warranty for a cost of $499.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What does the E-Z-GO Extended Warranty cover? A. The E-Z-GO Extended Warranty covers the repair or replacement of factory-installed drive train parts, including engine, CVT drive system, and transaxle.
2. When does coverage begin? A. Coverage under the E-Z-GO Extended Warranty begins when manufacturer’s warranty term has expired. For example, on a Valor, manufacturer’s warranty is 12 months from vehicle registration. With a 12 month E-Z-GO Extended Warranty, coverage begins in the 13th month and lasts through the 24th month from vehicle registration.
3. What happens if a customer sells or trades their vehicle? A. The E-Z-GO Extended Warranty is not transferable to a new owner.
4. If modifications are made to the vehicle, will the E-Z-GO Extended Warranty still cover the vehicle? A. Any modifications or alterations made to the vehicle that go beyond any E-Z-GO Genuine Parts and Pro-Fit® accessories are not covered under the E-Z-GO Extended Warranty.
5. Is the E-Z-GO Extended Warranty accepted at all dealerships? A. Yes, all E-Z-GO authorized dealers will accept the E-Z-GO Extended Warranty.
6. When can the E-Z-GO Extended Warranty be purchased? A. The E-Z-GO Extended Warranty can only be purchased within 30 days of vehicle registration.
7. Can this be sold in commercial applications? A. No. The E-Z-GO Extended Warranty is not for commercial customers.