Now that the city has passed this new ordinance we get a lot of questions on the specifics, how to go about getting your cart ready and up to “par” to be street legal. We have tons of great new and used carts available at both of our locations!
· Golf Cart / LSV registration price: $30.00 per cart for a two-year registration
· Fleet Golf Cart / LSV registration price: $20.00 per cart for a two-year registration (when registering 5 or more carts)
· Renewal date: the Golf Cart / LSV registration “year” ends March 30, all registrations are due April 1
· Safety inspection required for vehicles older than 2 years.
· Inspection sheet/checklist may be acquired from City Hall (will be on the website soon) or at RMI location.
· Inspections may be performed at our new Parkville Location, at 9300 NW 63rd St, Unit #3. Cost is $15. Our Parkville hours are Tuesday – Friday 10am -5pm. Our, we can make an appointment to stop by your house and do the certification on site.
How to register:
Interested individuals should come into City Hall, 8880 Clark Avenue, Parkville, MO 64152, to fill out the Golf Cart / LSV Registration Form. A copy of a current inspection is required for vehicles older than 2 years. Please bring proof of insurance and a valid Driver’s License, along with payment in the form of cash or check. All registrants will be required to read and sign the Operation Guidelines form as well.
Please call either of our locations with any questions. 913-829-1211 or 816-255-2159.